Sharon's Journey Through Life

Friday, January 9, 2009

New Year's Eve

We celebrated New Year's Eve at my sister's with a Bollywood party. We had a great time getting into the spirit of things and dressing the part. Most people stayed the night - they even used the neighbour's backyard as a camp area with three tents and two caravans. We got the spare bedroom, so had comfie beds. It was great fun - just a shame those cocktails did me in early...LOL.

Shelby and Tegan looking fabulous!!

Shelby, Tegan and her boyfriend Lucas.

Tony and I dressed to the nine's Bollywood style.

Shelby and a little friend.

Tony, Darryl and Matt Indian style.

Maddie, Katrina and Shelby (in the middle).

Andrea, mum and I.

HAPPY 2009!!

2 comments:

A Bite of Country Cupcakes said...

Oh what fun!
what a way to see in the new year

Raymonty said...

I enjoyed the post.