Sharon's Journey Through Life

Monday, June 2, 2008

Girls Weekend in Coogee

My little sister, Andrea, two friends - Audra and Jenni- and myself headed off to Coogee for the weekend to celebrate Andy's birthday. First stop was Paddington markets where we had lunch and picked up a few pretties. I can never resist jewellery and bought a gorgeous beaded bracelet. I also got a silk velvet jacket with purple lace around the collar - still not sure about the lace; may replace it. I also bought the most hideous witch mask. It will a great addition to my dress-ups for work.

Andrea, Audra and Jenni at Paddington Markets

Andy as the Wicked Witch

We then checked in to a lovely two-bedroom, two-bathroom apartment a block back from Coogee beach and had cosmopolitans on the balcony. Then off to dinner at an Italian restaurant and then some pool and dancing. After midnight pizza back at the apartment and a chat, off to sleep. Next morning we enjoyed breakfast at a cafe down the road and then off home.

A GREAT weekend! Thanks girls :-)

Me, Jenni, Audra and Andy off to dinner

Andy playing pool with Jenni

No comments: